Beranda Tentang Kami

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Go-BlogMedia get PR2

Google Page rank is really misterious, a new blog I built three months ago, go-blogmedia get Page Rank (PR) 2 from Google. I don't believe when I saw this happen because I am a lazy blogger to update this blog. But this is reality, I should be grateful that I have acquired.

I use a free service of PR prchecker.info to check this blog ranking. prchecker.info can detect a site or blog Google Page Rank. Not just check PR but it also provides free PR Checker which can put on a blog / site. It also provides a button which show Google Page Rank position with the scale 0 - 10. The higher number is the better PR.

Page Rank Checker
Try to post in english.

This post is different with other, usually I write my opinion here in English, but now I try to speak in English with other. I just wanna post something different. Beside that I wanna register this blog to paid review program. I think enough because I'm very tired and confused typing english article. :D

Artikel terkait yang mungkin anda sukai



0 comments:

Post a Comment