Beranda Tentang Kami

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Can't Check The Alexa Rank

Today, I try to check the alexa rank of this blog. I open my favorite browser Mozilla Firefox and then typing the address bar on Alexa.com. I'm surprised, I can not see ranking my blog on the screen. The view that appears in the Alexa page does not like usual, it looks like this.

Alexa page
I totally did not understand what appears on the screen and I do not know what should I do with these service which offered by Alexa. Alexa should give a notice if he is being switched to the new mode so I still can enjoy the Alexa services. Are there people who can explain the meaning of the view above? I am very confused and surprised when I saw No Sites Found on the Alexa page.

Then I try to prove if my blog is not crawled by Alexa. I try to open rankwidget.com. I type my blog URL on the checker form and select Alexa Traffic Rank then press get rank button. And wow.... my blog is still get rank.

rankwidgetI think it's enough, thank for visiting. Enjoy!

Artikel terkait yang mungkin anda sukai



0 comments:

Post a Comment